- About Us
- Log In / Register
- Career Centre
- Working in London
- Useful Links
- Refer a friend
- Give us your feedback
- Salary Survey
- ACCA June 2012 Exams Results
- CIMA & ACCA Exams 2012
- ACCA Exams Results - February 2013
- Salary Survey
- Contact Us
Radley Green found the newest addition to my team. The role was complex but Radley Green had an ideal interim candidate already registered and ready to start the next week. A great service.
Group Finance Director
Revenue and Billings Manager Job Details
Radley Green finance and accounting recruitment are currently recruiting a Revenue and Billings Manager for a national company based in their London head office.
This is a newly created role which has been developed to work closely with the Client Finance Manager in managing all aspects of Revenue and Billings. This role is to start as soon as possible and so candidates who are immediately available or on short notice are preferred. This role will pay £40-£45k plus benefits and applicants must be qualified accountants (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent).
This is a great opportunity to work on a very high profile project in a FTSE 100 business.
Responsibilities for this role are:
* Managing a team of 7 including Billing team and Management Accountant
* Oversee the full Billings process including meeting SLA, KPI reporting and Analysis
* Monitor and manage the debt management function to ensure efficiency
* Review internal systems and processes including working closely with IT in order to fix issues and develop systems
* Ensure Management Accounts (management accounts are revenue and billings related) are delivered timely and prepare information and reports for external stakeholders.
* Develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
* Work closely with senior management to develop team, processes and systems
Candidates must have / be
* Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
* Significant experience managing a team
* Excellent understanding of billings and revenue
* Strong systems development experience
* Experience working with a large, bespoke ERP system
* Experience working in a very customer/client facing environment
* Experience in a high volume/low value environment
This is a fantastic role for the right candidate to work for a FTSE 100 business and really make their mark on a team and project.
If your experience matches the above requirements please send your CV through immediately.Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
FIND OUR LATEST JOBS HERE